Armedica AM-SP100 Treatment Table
- Top Section: One Piece
- Width: 27″
- Length: 76″
The unique design of the AM-SP Series brings the future to you today! Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. The single pedestal is equipped with our one-step caster system and footswitch at no additional cost and offers a full 27″ width top along with a 400 lb. lifting capacity. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of less than 20″ from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2″. It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
All the AM-SP Series Treatment Tables include the following features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3 bacterial protection
- 1-1/2″ Firm density foam tops
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Footswitch control
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity to accommodate the larger patient
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor. (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- One-step caster system.
- 18 month warranty covering materials, defects, and craftsmanship.
- This is a custom item. Please allow 20 weeks for manufacturing.