Flat Rate Shipping
Flat rate shipping options are offered on all UPS packages shipping UPS Ground. Our flat rate shipping options are listed below:
- UPS Ground – $11.95
- UPS 3 Day Select – $28.95
- UPS 2nd Day Air – $38.95
- UPS Next Day Air – $48.95
Most orders are shipped via UPS whenever possible. Shipping charges are prepaid and added to your invoice. Our central distribution location in Illinois enables us to ship most orders to any part of the country within 1 to 4 business days. Most orders received by 12:00 pm CST are shipped the same day.
Exercise equipment and larger items are typically boxed and partially disassembled for shipping purposes and can generally be set up easily with basic tools. It is your responsibility to arrange for your own unpacking, set up, placement of merchandise and removal/disposal of product packaging. (Please note most shipments that require freight delivery are custom and require 2-3 weeks for manufacture and delivery) Freight shipping options include:
- Inside Delivery – The equipment will be removed from the truck and delivered inside your facility or home to a ground level location. ***Does not include setup and removal of debris.*** ($350)-Freight Charge
- Curbside Delivery – The equipment will be delivered with a lift gate truck and delivered outside your facility or home. The receiver is responsible to move the equipment to an inside location. ($250)-Freight Charge
- Dock to Dock – The receiver will be required to remove the equipment from the truck. ($150)-Freight Charge
Damaged or short shipments must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the order. Inspect all cartons for damage immediately upon receiving. If shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged, please do the following:
- Note damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage.
- Contact MedSource USA Customer Service within 48 hours of receiving shipment at 888-510-5100 to start processing an insurance claim. An order will be entered at that time to replace the merchandise.
- Save the container and merchandise for inspection.